Bono will speak in Chicago about his efforts to combat AIDS and extreme poverty in Africa.
Bono is co-founder of ONE, an advocacy organization that lobbies governments around the world to address poverty. He also co-founded RED, which partners with well-known brands to raise public awareness of AIDS. It has raised more than $500 million for AIDS prevention and treatment in Africa.
- Van der Dussen to take T20 form into ODI series
- From the electoral processes to democracy in Africa: Avenues to bridge the gap
- Africa Business forum holds in Ethiopia
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, WorldRemit launch first international mobile money transfer service in the country
- Government seeks to attract 2.9m tourists in 2019